Tuesday, December 16, 2008

more picture fun

going through my computer trying to organize stuff...
came across so much stuff...
these are good.

yep...those are my parents...
this is one of my favorite photo booth pictures of myself. i don't remember when i took it or why but i can almost guarantee that is the photo booth in the rock n bowl.

our first windy city rollers calendar (2006). one of my favorite shots of all time...except my hand is doing something weird and i sort of look like i have a lobster claw...oh the good old days



everyone still raves about this halloween party. it was the only one i have ever thrown and it was really awesome. everyone dressed up and had a really good time. i dressed up as mary and gave away autographed pictures of myself as prizes for best costumes. the best from that night was cher and dog bounty hunter. this dude was creepy and never talked but like hung out with people...i title this photo...not even mary can save his soul

i used to have pink hair

and orange hair


this one time i rode the bull at hogs and honeys...

this little cuteness was coco's ex jacob's english bulldog. i loved her, tried to think of several ways to kidnap her but wound up having to settle for a photo instead...


one of my first bouts as a windy city roller. this move is called a baseball slide and is VERY illegal...not to mention i'm blocking out of bounds...

this is the first night anyone saw me with my half blonde/half black hair...people couldn't keep their hands off me...apparently blondes do have more fun...


i have all these really awesome pictures of me as a little one. the benefit of being an only child, stacks of photos just of me. i looked like mowgli from the jungle book in the bottom, it was taken at my abuela's house by my aunt. the top is from one of me and my parents frequent trips to the lake. we had that cooler for forever. these are two of my favorite pictures from the archives.


hank (top) and dio (bottom) are the best cats ever. i got one from a friend and the other i adopted. i was really concerned they weren't going to like each other but after about 2 weeks the became two tomcats totally gay for one another...i lucked out.

No comments: