Friday, August 29, 2008

5:34 in the morning...whatchoo gunna do?

be up because crazy ass people are throwing shit at people's car windows on your block...
your mom yells out the window like a lunatic and you think some shit is going down in your house...

you put together the most awkward of outfits...cause let's face it, it's so humid i'm sleeping in nothing but some underwear...
you pull the first polka dot tank and power puff girls sleep pants you find...
have dried drool on your face and matted hair from the practice the night before...
and don't forget...no eyebrows!

of course...officer hot cop (i about died) and his all american side kick showed up...
it made me highly self-conscious at my outfit choice but reconsider my mom's idea of having me become a cop...

ha...cut me some slack..it's 5:30am...i basically just went to bed...

only on the 500S block of campbell...

No comments: